London Home Show Autumn 2023
We can’t wait for this Saturday’s Autumn London Home Show, taking place at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre in Westminster, London. As usual, our sales team will be on hand to tell you all about our range of homes in London and the South East, as well as to talk all things Shared Ownership and the home buying process.
This year, we’ll be taking our mission to educate on Shared Ownership one step further, by introducing a set of new games, with great prizes to be won.
Firstly, we’ve reinvented the classic fairground game ‘hook a duck’. We want you to catch a duck from the pool at our stand, and help to bust the Shared Ownership myth that relates to the number underneath the duck. Of course, our feathery mascot will be overseeing the game, to make sure there’s no ‘fowl play’.
Secondly, keep your eyes peeled for our team who will be wandering around the venue with duck adorned buzzers. They’ll be offering you the chance to go head to head in a fastest finger first quiz, centered around Shared Ownership. Hit the buzzer and answer the question quicker than your opponent to win.
While you’re there, look out for our camera crew – they’ll be filming proceedings for our social media channels, so be sure to give them a wave.
Onto the fun part – the prizes. We’re offering Bluetooth speakers for those who take part in our games on camera – supply of these is limited, so get in there early. For all of our game winners, we’ll also be offering entry into a prize draw for a £200 John Lewis voucher, to help you deck out your new home. Speak to a member of the game-team on the day for entry details. The terms and conditions for the draw can be found below.
Finally, we’ll be working with the one and only @TheHomeBuyerCoach on the day. Look out for him, and feel free to direct any of your burning questions about Shared Ownership, or getting on the housing ladder in his direction.
If you haven’t got your tickets yet, what are you waiting for? They’re free of charge and can be reserved here.
London Home Show Competition T&Cs
We’re running a competition at the London Home Show Autumn 2023, giving you the chance to win a £200 John Lewis voucher. To enter, you will need to participate in our Hook-a-duck and/or Buzzer game, taking place at the London Home Show on Saturday 23rd September 2023.
1. The promoter is: Southern Housing New Homes whose registered office is at Fleet House 59-61 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5LA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Southern Housing New Homes and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are detailed above.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person
7. Closing date for entry is 5pm on Saturday 23rd September. After this time and date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Participate in our Hook-a-duck and/or Buzzer game at the London Home Show Autumn 2023.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
A £200 John Lewis gift voucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random within 48 hours of the closing date of the competition.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.